Beeswax & Carnauba Show Polish and Conditioner with Sweet Orange and Lemon Oil
Bee Kind beeswax shoe polish
A natural traditional quality blend of carefully selected plant oils, certified essential oils of orange & lemon, plant oils, unrefined beeswax, and carnauba wax to protect & deeply condition leather.
Bee Kind polish is non-toxic, non-flammable and is 100% natural.Carnauba wax & beeswax, act as a natural waterproofing agent and protector for your boots or shoes.
Benefits of Using Bee Kind Beeswax Shoe Polish:
• Beeswax and Carnauba wax: naturally waterproofs, conditions, and protects your leather shoes.
• Brilliantly shines without the use of nasty silicones and synthetic chemicals, which is very damaging to a natural absorbing natural skin surface, such as leather.
• Feeds the leather within, and deeply nourishes and conditions leather.
• No neurotoxic petroleum by-products, no solvents, and no artificial chemical fragrances.
• Non-greasy, no sticky silicon chemical finish, so dust won’t stick.
• Prevents mold and mildew growth and stitching from breaking down with the addition of pure plant essential oils.
To get the best results: Apply the beeswax polish with a soft polishing cloth. Make sure that the polish is fed into the joint between the sole and the upper of the boot and along any stitch lines. A fast action is preferred as this generates heat that aids the penetration of the polish into the leather. To finish off this stage, buff the surface of the boots with a soft cloth and this will produce a protective and gorgeous shiny finish.
Leather is a skin with fibers and pores, that requires proper natural lubrication and needs to breathe. Because leather no longer has a body to provide proper natural oils, we must provide these oils for it. The key to extending the useful life of your leather is restoring it with proper oils. Not all “natural” oils are good for leather care. Unfortunately, many products claiming to be conditioners or preservatives are not. They contain harmful chemicals, mink oil, petroleum, pine tar, or alcohol to soften or waterproof leather. They soften by weakening or decomposing the fibers and they waterproof by sealing the pores. They are low priced but definitely not economical when you consider the damage done to fibers, stitching, and glues. Ironically, these “preservatives” actually shorten the useful life of your leather! If an oil or conditioner has a solvent in it, the solvent could also destroy the quality finish.
What also really destroys quality leather is mold growing on the leather. It feeds on the fibers, eventually the leather goes dry and powdery similar to dry rot in wood. Just putting on oil will not repair the leather. Our waxes contain pure essential oils which have antimicrobial and antibacterial properties which kill off any mold and mildew.